Monday, July 14, 2008

Time to Make another List -Titling Trailer !

Though I am not to the point of starting another project. I do need to start planning. Once the bow berth, anchor well, sink, stove, floor, and other pieces of interior wood. Then the test on the deck of leaks. *&^ that a list in itself.

I need to find the following, knowing that this list will grow.

1. Plenty of wiring ANCOR 12, black, red, dark blue, brown/yellow, brown, green/yellow. (unless find a good deal on three colors, these would be a start. ) Since I am rewiring the entire boat, need to find out from specs or another person on net, feet needed. I can figure, but why reinvent the wire, (wheel).

2. A DC panel with eight throws and fuses. Prefer with volt meter. Water proof butt connectors, I hope I will not need. Ring terminals, three way connectors, heat shrink connectors.


Started on the trailer title, first go around was no go. Need to come back to this

No comments: