Tuesday, September 18, 2007

That too much money - September 18, 2007

&&mm, spent money which I was not prepare. I stayed at my family's home in Virginia Beach while attending a conference for work. Thanks Mike and Susan !

In leaving, I decided to stop at West Marine, that was a wrong decision. I bought two gallons of 2000E Barrier Interlux, with a gift card that coverage a percentage plus a new boat discount. I saved $50.00 by doing so.

The question of consignment came up and I found Salty Dog in Norfolk. Got a fiberglass roller and a roll of glass, woven, fairly cheap.

I decided to stop downtown Norfolk at Yukon Lumber to check plywood prices, but could not find. I know it is up off Waterside Dr. then to St. Paul. Anyway, went over to Bluewater in Hampton and spoke about getting some expoy resin, all they had in stock was West. I don't like West. It to expensive. Will wait on that.

Went over to Newport News downtown to my old stomping grounds, for work not play, and went into Waterside Lumber. I had not been there in 20 years.

They had marine plywood at a reasonable price, I bought a few sheets and drove on home. Pat helped me unload.

Tomorrow I am driving down to Windor NC to World Panel to look at some teak veneer.

Cost of the day. $200.00

No comments: