Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Crawling Into Tight Spaces - September 2, 2007

Hold it, who are these two? If that were Chris and I Now we would not have a hard time crawling into tight spaces. He was two and I was, had hair.

On the 9/2, which was my 58th, got into taking on cleaning the port aft. I was again a mess. Something happened, it had filled up with water sometime in the past. Needless to say, I DID NOT KNOW ! But, so far it has this oversight has not revealed any serious problem. This was a two day job. And I am not feeling great. Wish I was the guy in the picture again.

No I don't....

So, both the starboard and port aft are ready to be,,,,what. I don't know, it better to continue ripping out and cleaning in order to check out
all the small places. I going to need to replace some of the plates for deckmounted items, i.e. winches, etc. etc.

Once the cleaning is done, we'll do a pressure test to find leaking on the deck.

No comments: