Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What is next ? August 22, 2007

I worked on the trailer extension Sunday morning for an hour and got it loose. Though I enjoy, this work is certainly tiring me out quickly. From 11:00 AM on, I slept most of Sunday.

Next Saturday I will speake to a local fab shop morning regarding a bow plate out of stainless steel. I will need to get measurement inside and out.

Will need to compose a list of items to attend to. Most likely, I will use the logs from all my former sailboats. Cupie's Craft 1967 Westerly Cirrus 22, our Morgan 300 Classic 1975, and Morgan 416 Ketch. There is no sense in reinventing the process.

I know nothing about this boat. It was like the Westerly we did no survery. Will get the titles changed over to my name.

His is going to be exhausting, but it for Chris and Cameron.

No comments: