Sunday, August 26, 2007

First Step, Get the junk off. August 27, 2007

I took to getting everything off the boat that was left, including gasoline ! Unbelievable, why would someone leave a tank half full? So, removed everything that was not attached and have a open area to work from.

Doing a quick survey, the following is needed: Replace both port and starboard berth's wood. Checked out bulkhead, it appears that the hinge plate has done some damage. Fiberglassing in side will fix that. To paint or sand the existing bulkheads, I don't know which way to go . The bulkheads are slide into a formed section of the deck. Throwaway the potty, I don't need that, will made that area a locker. Box in the starboard berth, since there is no partition separating from stern. Box in beneath cockpit for storage, same for berths.

Well that is the initial punch list. First I have got to clean the whole interior, except that which will replaced.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1000 facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://www.bfi.org/about-bucky/resources/books/operating-manual-spaceship-earth http://www.webvertization.com/?guid=20090610055053
get facebook likes facebook likes buy facebook likes
I recently bought a laptop over Christmas along with Microsoft 2007 Home & Student and Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 (they are both on disc/CDs). Do I still need an internet connection for installing them, like if I was required to activate something online? I know on boxes of both it says if you don't have a CD drive you can install if online, since they give you an activation code. I DO have a CD drive. But I still want to know if I need an internet connection, because I currently don't have one on my laptop.

facebook likes 1000 facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes