Friday, March 25, 2011

Change of Plans and talking to a friend

Posted by Picasa

It has been sometime since any work has occurred. My job and my bride's business takes up much of the time. Decided not to go with a slip for now, basically due to not having the boat ready. Bummer...

So when it is a little warmer going to start back. The boat has a tarp over but it is 2 two old. The seams came apart and I used a tape to put back together, but it failed during a storm recently. I e-mailed the manufacture this morning so I won't mention name, yet, that would not be fair to them at this point.

The joy last week is speaking to a friend that we had not had contact for years. He was visiting my wife's business and she put on the phone. I forget at times how important it is to keep in touch.

Anyway, I attached his picture when we were docked in Alexandria for the 4th of July in 1996.

No comments: